Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 80000 100000 YEAR true
Electrical Project Engineer
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
2023-05-24 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Electrical Engineering Job Number: CA4499408523 Compensation: $80000-100000 / year
TITLE: Engineer Project Electrical
LOCATION: New Berlin, WI
REPORTS TO: Lead Electrical Project Engineer
This position is an engineered modernizations crane control engineer responsible for all electrical design activities, hardware selection, program development, and implementation of control systems on electric overhead cranes and portal cranes for Region Americas.
Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Electrical or Automation engineer working with motion and motor control products preferred. Experience designing and troubleshooting motor control circuits utilizing electromagnetic devices and variable frequency drives (VFD's) is essential. Specifically, a knowledge of PLC programming software is required. A qualified candidate must be proficient in reading electrical schematics and vendor application drawings
- Knowledge of Product Lines – Legacy, EOT and Portal Cranes
- Engineering design, testing and commissioning of crane control systems.
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures. These include but are not limited to component selection, schematic design, system layout, automation control programming, and system documentation.
- Generate system architecture and automation network drawings.
- Project planning, scheduling, design execution, and performance to budget from inquiry through start-up.
- Testing and troubleshooting of control systems.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.