Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 29 37 HOUR true
Electrical Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Skokie, IL 60076 US
2023-05-11 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: NA997981459 Compensation: $29-37 / hour
Title: <JOB TITLE>
Location: <JOB LOCATION>
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Maintain efficient and safe operations of all equipment, machinery and building facilities to support the DRIV manufacturing plant. This Team Member is a subject matter expert that completes duties of an advanced technical and/or mechanical nature that require specific training, licenses or certifications. Notify the Operations Supervisor of any occurrences that negatively impact production. Adhere to safety, health, and environmental guidelines.
- Provide technician support to manufacturing maintenance and repair. This includes the areas of Robotics, CNC, Tooling, Wire EDM, Facilities, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine Operations or Tool & Die. Must meet specific training requirements to complete assigned work.
- Perform preventive maintenance as scheduled and pursuant to work safety requirements. Complete job safety checklists and take appropriate action to ensure safety for the equipment and building.
- Locate, trouble shoot and repair breakdowns of machinery and other equipment to reduce production downtime. Make repairs and updates to the building facility including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC and painting.
- Promptly report quality problems and shut down the equipment or operational area if unable to resolve.
- Identify process and equipment inefficiencies and suggest improvements.
- Other tasks and assignments that are consistent with knowledge and training.
- Successful completion of high school; additional training as required for the area worked
- Has completed the necessary training and coursework for the job.
- Work is closely supervised. The Associate Technician supports other Technicians on the same team and performs first level work assignments.
- Associate level is used for those areas requiring an Apprenticeship.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.