Electrical Engineering Technician
Geneva, IL 60510 US
- Field service for commissioning & troubleshooting control systems & instrumentation
- Electrical and Mechanical drawings 2D & 3D in AutoCAD
- Familiarity with PID Loops: PLC-based and stand-alone controllers
- Knowledge of industrial Fieldbus communications a plus: Ethernet/IP, IO Link, AS-I, CAN-BUS, etc
- Panel-Building experience: mounting and wiring components, reading ladder diagrams and electrical schematics, operating tools
- Team player - support technicians and sales
- Technical Support via phone and on-site to Customers as needed
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 2-5 years of related experience
- PLC programming. Allen-Bradley controllers and others (required)
- HMI programming, Allen-Bradley operator interfaces and others (required)
- Experienced in using shop tools for building and wiring control panels
- Ability to read electrical schematics/ladder diagrams
Meet Your Recruiter
Sabrina Herrera is a seasoned Technical Recruiter with a knack for establishing genuine connections with candidates and continuously expanding her expertise in various roles and industries. With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and an impressive 15-year journey in the recruiting arena, Sabrina has become a respected figure in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter, Sabrina's ability to build strong relationships with candidates sets her apart. She values the opportunity to understand each individual's unique strengths, aspirations, and career goals, ensuring she can guide them toward the most suitable and fulfilling opportunities.
Having spent 15 years in the recruiting domain, Sabrina's experience spans diverse industries and roles. She embraces the challenges of exploring new fields, consistently striving to expand her knowledge and expertise. Her dedication to continuous learning allows her to stay at the forefront of emerging trends and best practices in the recruitment landscape.
Sabrina advises fellow professionals to cultivate a curious mindset and actively seek new challenges and projects that push the boundaries of their abilities. Embracing the unknown and venturing into uncharted territories can lead to personal and professional growth, ultimately elevating one's effectiveness in the field of recruitment.