Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 150000 160000 YEAR true
Minooka, IL 60410 US
2023-05-08 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Electrical Engineering Job Number: It19211057 Compensation: $150000-160000 / year
Sterling Engineering is a growing Chicagoland recruiting firm that specializes in placing top engineering talent. We have partnered with an industry powerhouse in the chemicals manufacturing space on bringing in an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This will be a good opportunity for someone to step into a well-rounded organization with plentiful development opportunities.
- Maintain the reliability of the existing plant electrical system by ensuring the proper maintenance is being performed.
- Prioritize and recommend upgrades to the existing plant electrical infrastructure to promote long term reliability.
- Own programs related to electrical safety on site.
- Provide engineering assistance to the maintenance and operations teams in a 24/7 operating environment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience with electrical supply and distribution within a heavy industrial setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment (motors, circuit breakers, relays, etc.)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information