Minooka, IL 60410 US
- Maintain the reliability of the existing plant electrical system by ensuring the proper maintenance is being performed.
- Prioritize and recommend upgrades to the existing plant electrical infrastructure to promote long term reliability.
- Own programs related to electrical safety on site.
- Provide engineering assistance to the maintenance and operations teams in a 24/7 operating environment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience with electrical supply and distribution within a heavy industrial setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment (motors, circuit breakers, relays, etc.)
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”