Grayslake, IL 60030 US
- Develop & maintain PCB assembly test equipment and procedures.
- Analyze PCB failures and determine appropriate corrective action.
- Oversee UL requirements for panel wiring.
- Confirm systems and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods.
- Assure product quality. Designing test methods and testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complete projects by training and guiding subordinates.
- Support production in meeting business objectives.
- Perform other work as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, possessing the following skills -
- Knowledge of PCB SMT manufacturing process.
- Experience with recommending and specifying PCB component substitutions.
- Experience with electromechanical production test equipment.
- Experience with high voltage switchgear assemblies and testing.
- Knowledge of UL 508 panel wiring Manufacturers Technical Representative requirements.
- Experience with manufacturing process improvement
- Familiarity with electrical systems and equipment
- Analyzing electrical defect information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, influence, train and problem solve.