Elmhurst, IL 60106 US
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Overview: Our client, an EPC firm located in Elmhurst Illinois, is currently looking for motivated Electrical Engineer to join the growing Engineering and Design team of highly specialized engineering and design professionals. As part of the design team, you will support a variety of design efforts on substation, solar, microgrid and transmission and distribution projects. Individual we are seeking should be highly skilled, articulate, and motivated who can become part of team and support the Company in becoming the premier EPC company in the country.
· 2-5 years’ experience in electrical engineering preferred. Recent graduates with advanced degrees may apply as well.
· 1-3 years’ experience designing substation and solar/storage systems
· High proficiency with AutoCAD drafting software,
· Knowledge of analysis software like ETAP and PSCAD preferred
· Knowledge of National Electric Code and National Electrical safety Code is preferred.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact in a team environment
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information