Electrical Documentation Technician
Bloomingdale, IL 60188 US
- Develops and reviews product documentation to meet design standards and follows the procedures for release into the company ERP system.
- Manage all engineering change orders and other documentation changes related to all PCB designs.
- Ability to use a Bill of Materials data loader for transferring PCBA BoMs into the MRP system.
- Successfully executes and completes various tasks and projects including but not limited to generating BOMs, Engineering Change Orders for products/parts, parts/assembly drawings, providing part numbers for parts and assemblies, and creating component specification sheets.
- Applies engineering principles for the product and component documentation development, working closely with Engineering and Operations team members.
- Familiarity with PCB layouts and design verification checks, with input from engineering.
- Minimum AS (BS preferred) in technical field or 3-5 years equivalent experience.
- Experience in electronic and mechanical manufacturing industries.
- Experience using PADS circuit board designing and assembly drawing software a plus.
- Working knowledge of Altium PCBA design software a plus.
- Working knowledge of Solidworks software a plus.