Kansas City, MO 64102 US
*We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa at this time*
Title: Electrical Designer
Location: Kansas City, MO (CAN BE REMOTE, HYBRID OR ONSITE depending of Experience)
Hire Type: Contract to Hire
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Design duct bank, embedded conduit, cable tray, grounding and lighting systems from concept to completion utilizing engineering documents, sketches or vendor data.
- Utilizes the Project Database: Request for Review Process, Holds List, ECN, Request for information from other disciplines, and all other applicable functions.
- Develops 3D models utilizing drawings, sketches, and design skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience in designer related to power generation or Oil/Gas or Chemical Plant industrial
- Must be proficient in MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Familiar with electrical drawings and know how to read one-lines and schematics
- SP3D experience preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information