Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 32.50 HOUR true
Bartlett, IL 60103 US
2023-03-29 2023-04-29 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Electrical Engineering Job Number: TS32233941110 Compensation: 32.50
Title: Electrical Designer
Location: Bartlett, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Under the direction of engineering personnel, create detail designs from schematic diagrams, sketches, specifications and engineering data for new machines and sections of automated machinery.
- Create electrical schematics and panel layouts using CAD tools, select electrical components, evaluate design to verify fit and function with due consideration for manufacturing feasibility, cost and operation.
- Create, update, and maintain electrical symbols library.
- Make simple calculations of specific electrical components such as fuses, starters, overload relays and conductors; redesign controls or units for changes in operating or design requirements as needed.
- Prepare design schematic sketches for major machine features, preliminary layouts, detail drawings, bill of material, assembly instructions, operations, and maintenance manuals, as well as maintain product and project files.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information