Warrenville, AL 60555 US
- Assist in developing and standardizing methods by which performance metrics are established and reported.
- Establish and implement QA/QC system to ensure the successful running of quality management system and contribute to the development of Quality Policy and achievement of the Company's objective.
- Ensure corrective actions are properly generated and effectively closed.
- Manage the Company’s existing quality reporting system including the documentation and investigation of nonconformance and all related corrective actions.
- Ensure document and records controls are maintained.
- Facilitate the Quality & Safety committee.
- Set up quality objectives for the whole company as well as all departments covered by quality systems of the company and monitor execution performance.
- Implement and maintain SOP for QC team to meet the product requirement.
- Manage customer survey and vendor audit for qualification review.
- Conduct internal and external supplier audits.
- Lead supplier development improvements with purchasing.
- Assist in reviewing work instructions, best practices, drawings, and inspection documents.
- Promote safety as a continuous improvement program and ensure employees are constantly committed to this process.
- Maintains safety documentation and is responsible for employee safety training.
- Conduct EHS compliance audits to verify continuing compliance with corporate and regulatory compliance.
- Interpret environmental, health and safety regulations and recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous conditions.
- Coordinate and lead accident investigations, clarify root cause of accidents, and determine preventive actions to prevent future accidents.
- Supervising and tracking all EHS related implementation, organizing EHS audit to improve EHS management performance and build better EHS culture.
- Establish and improve the corporate EHS management system according to local EHS status and nature of business and ensure this program can be implemented effectively in corporate and project management.
- Respond to local government and client’s EHS requirements and adopt effective activities to meet their demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, safety, quality or a related field.
- 3-5 years of combined experience in Safety (EHS) and/or Quality.
- Must be well versed in both Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC).
Meet Your Recruiter
Ally Boushley is a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Commercial Division, boasting a remarkable 8-year career in the dynamic realm of recruitment. Ally's passion for matchmaking candidates with the perfect roles and her knack for uncovering rare talents make her a respected figure in the talent acquisition landscape.
As a Technical Recruiter, Ally's profound understanding of industry intricacies within the Commercial Division allows her to excel in her craft. Her expertise bridges the gap between candidates and clients and positions her as a strategic partner in shaping their success stories.
Ally's true joy in recruiting comes from her ability to be a talent matchmaker. She revels in the thrill of finding elusive "purple squirrel" candidates with rare and exceptional skills that perfectly align with niche job requirements. Exploring new industries, discovering unique companies, and learning about diverse skill sets fuels her passion. For Ally, knowledge is power, and she actively seeks opportunities to expand her understanding of the ever-evolving recruitment landscape.
Her advice to job seekers is simple yet profound: Always take the interview. Ally understands that every interview holds the potential to lead to unexpected opportunities or connections that can positively change one's career trajectory. She encourages candidates to approach each interview as a valuable learning experience and a chance to meet influential individuals who may shape their future.