Chicago, IL 60634 US
· Provide leadership, cohesiveness, and vision in the plant for all EHS related matters.
· Promote teamwork through open communication and maintaining collaborative relationships.
· Develop and implement applicable health and safety program.
· Facilitate connectivity between plant staff.
· Establish, interact, and monitor third-party services with respect to EHS activities.
· Understand and interpret local EHS laws and regulations and design processes and programs to adapt to changing regulations.
· Investigate all deficiencies and legal threats, identify root causes and appropriate corrective action. Ensure that all corrective actions are completed in a timely manner.
· Lead the development and continuous updating of performance EHS measures tied to short term and long-term plant and company goals.
· Develop and manage EHS