Baltimore, MD 21208 US
Overview: Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
As a contract to hire employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Creating existing conditions drawings (base maps) from existing plans, GIS data, aerial imagery, field notes, utility records, property records, and survey data.
- Set up sheets, title blocks, notes, and details as part of an overall sheet set.
- Add annotation and dimensions to plans, details, and schematics.
- Modifying drawings as directed by Sr. Drafter, Designer, Engineer, and/or Coordinator
- Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) or certificate in Design and Drafting Technology preferred; or High School Diploma and hands-on experience in drafting
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or MicroStation software is a plus.