Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 70000 YEAR true
Document Control Manager
Salt Lake City, UT 84104 US
2023-05-01 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Executive/ Management Job Number: Jt58774051 Compensation: $70000 / year
Title: Document Controls Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire - $70,000-$75,000/year, 5% Bonus, 3 Weeks starting PTO
Responsible for maintaining organized and updated documents. The duties include using document management software to upload or scan paper documents, retrieving documents for authorized personnel, and ensuring document storage to comply with laws and regulations. Reports to Quality Manager.
- Print and distribute documents as needed
- Scan and upload documents according to company procedure
- Collect and register all technical documents
- Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control
- Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access
- Handle records across various departments
- Create templates for use by other personnel
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents
- Establish and maintain record retention timelines
- Manage and train quality specialists
- Maintain training program
- Facilitate and participate in all audits as required
- Organize documents by date, department, or project type to retrieve documents for employees quickly and efficiently.
- May also be responsible for overseeing access codes to maintain confidentiality for important documents.
- An associates degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or business administration preferred
- Expert in Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to problem-solve and think creatively
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently on assigned duties
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.