Baltimore, MD 00000 US
- Gather existing plans, GIS data, aerial imagery, field notes, and survey data to assemble existing conditions drawings with minimal supervision
- Interpret various types of drawings and schematics
- Set up base files and maintain an overall project file structure Conduct field site visits to gather data required for project plan development
- Draft detailed dimensional 2D drawings as required for completion of projects
- Work with the internal and external project team to generate design package that meets client and industry standards.
- Modify drawings as required by project stakeholders.
- Perform peer reviews for completed drawing packages prior to submittal
- Communicate with clients and other external stakeholders both written and verbally in a professional manner.
- May be responsible for leading a body of work or small group of Drafters and CAD Specialists (act as a POC for Design Coordinator)
- Applies technical knowledge to designs and ensures projects meet specifications
- Learn new design applications as required
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Overtime may be required at times
- 1-3 years of design experience in natural gas utilities or related industries
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD or MicroStation
- Knowledge of Smallworld and/or ESRI GIS platforms is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Lindsey Begue, a seasoned Technical Recruiter specializing in the Utilities Division. With an impressive 8-year career in recruitment, Lindsey's passion lies in fostering meaningful relationships with candidates and guiding them toward their ideal careers.
As a Technical Recruiter, Lindsey brings a deep understanding of the Utilities Division to her work, allowing her to expertly connect candidates with roles that align with their career goals and aspirations. Her commitment to understanding each candidate's unique journey positions her as a trusted partner in their professional endeavors.
For Lindsey, the most fulfilling aspect of her work is the opportunity to build lasting relationships with candidates and assist them in securing their dream jobs. She derives immense satisfaction from witnessing individuals achieve their career aspirations and embark on transformative professional journeys.
Lindsey's advice to job seekers is rooted in the power of networking and relationship-building. She encourages candidates to connect and build relationships with their recruiter. She believes these connections can open doors to opportunities and provide valuable insights into the job market.