Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 32 38 HOUR true
Location: Chicago, IL
Digital Content Project Coordinator - HHCJP00001829
Chicago, IL 60606 US
2023-05-24 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: TS691574523 Compensation: $32-38 / hour
Title: Digital Content Project Coordinator (100% Remote)
Location: Chicago, IL
Hire Type: Contract - 6 months
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
As a contract employee of Sterling, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
The Digital Project Coordinator will be responsible for assigning, monitoring and reporting team build progress, at the direction of the project manager. This role will include a mix of supervised tasks and independent work in their CMS. The coordinator will be responsible for ensuring adherence to brand standards and creating strong content while consistently maintaining SEO best practices
- Responsible for assigning day-to-day website content workflows to the team and monitoring completion of tasks, reporting back to the project manager
- Track project deliverables and milestones for the project
- Building hotel property websites on new platform
- Ensuring adherence to brand standards for all requests and project
- Creating strong content while maintaining SEO best practices
- 2-4 years in business/digital experience
- CMS experience (Adobe AEM preferred)
- Usability or conversion enhancement knowledge
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML)
- Bachelor’s Degree (English, Journalism, Communications or related major preferred)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.