Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 29.00 HOUR true
Philadelphia, PA 19093 US
2023-03-13 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Civil Engineering Job Number: Cg9662622 Compensation: 29.00
Title: Utilities Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration and hire type: Contract to Hire (Pay based on experience)
- Creating existing conditions drawings (base maps) from existing plans, GIS data, aerial imagery, field notes, utility records, property records, and survey data.
- Set up sheets, title blocks, notes, and details as part of an overall sheet set.
- Add annotation and dimensions to plans, details, and schematics.
- Modifying drawings as directed by Engineer, and/or Coordinator
- Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) or certificate in Design and Drafting Technology preferred; or High School Diploma and hands-on experience in drafting
- 3-5 years of experience in the natural gas industry or other related utility field
- 2-5 years working knowledge of AutoCAD or MicroStation software is a plus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information