Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 90000 115000 YEAR true
Romeoville, IL 60441 US
2023-05-26 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Mechanical Design Job Number: Dj51847413 Compensation: $90000-115000 / year
Title: Mechanical Design Engineer (Pressure Vessels)
Location: Romeoville, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Creation, review, and approval of all engineering documentation (Order review and processing, Bill of Materials, Detailed Drawings for both Assemblies and parts, and design calculations, etc.)
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent plus a minimum of 5 years working as an engineer or equivalent.
- Broad understanding of engineering fundamentals and personal experience to develop unique solutions to complex engineering problems including Machining and casting processes including tolerances, material substitutions/reconciliations, bills of material and item masters, and mechanical fit-up and assembly.
- Experience in pressure vessel design or similar
- Experience with generating CAD drawings/models.
- Solidworks and Draftsight experience preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.