Design Engineer & Drafter
Montgomery, IL 60538 US
- Develop ductwork layouts and equipment general arrangement drawings for collection systems, utilizing AutoCAD and/or Inventor.
- Develop piping layouts and equipment general arrangement drawings for washdown systems, utilizing AutoCAD and/or Inventor.
- Develop detailed design drawings for collection system components (such as pick-up hoods, duct transitions and bends, etc.) to issue to fabricators.
- Incorporate safe work practices while working with customers, fabricators, vendors, and installers.
- Complete drafting to support project managers, other project team members, fabricators, and installers.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering related field \
- At least 2 years of mechanical design
- Inventor a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”