Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Position: Data Analyst
Location: On-Site (preferred locations below)
- Atlanta, GA,
- Naperville, IL
- Chattanooga, TN
- Hampton Roads, VA
I am looking for a Data Analyst to develop an understanding of the current data state, workflows, and processes, and develop solutions for integrations, transformations, and deliverables. This will include data analysis, data mining, technical support, and database maintenance to meet internal and external customers’ requirements. This role requires demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and recommend the best track for data development and processing. Project work will involve process improvement, quality control, data creation from spatial and tabular sources, conversion, migration, and maintenance.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ year’s of experience with PowerBi or Tableau visual tools
- Exposure and knowledge of Agile Framework and Methodology
- Knowledge and experience with customer and/or asset data
- Python – basic proficiency
- Exposure to Azure or other cloud-hosted solutions
- Exposure with ETL (extract, transform, load) tools
- Exposure to GIS tools/techniques, including: Esri ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcSDE, versioning, and geoprocessing
- Exposure to spatial and non-spatial database design, structure, and management – including the manipulation of tabular data in GIS, and joining/linking related data
- Exposure to incorporating nonspatial enterprise databases with GIS to fulfill analysis requests
Did you know about Sterling Engineering? As a Sterling contract W2 hourly paid employee, you will be an owner in the company by becoming part of the ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)! Come join a team that offers exceptional benefits, paid holidays, PTO, and the ability to join the 401K as well.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.