Customer Service Account Manager
Naperville, IL 60555 US
- A customer service representative will focus on correct resolutions for both customers and the business. Handle customer relationships and assist with their individual service needs while delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Determine the quickest and most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with products and services.
- Understanding of appropriate escalation of queries and concerns.
- Troubleshooting common issues with products or service.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from customers.
- This position requires discretion and independent judgement.
- Must attain a workable knowledge of product line and sales policies.
- Makes decisions relative to selection of shipping point to maintain an acceptable level of service and profitability.
- Makes decision relative to selection of shipping point to maintain an acceptable level of service and profitability.
- Responsible for issuing price adjustments, product returns, warranty replacements and delinquent order reporting.
- Associates Degree preferred