Customer Service Representative
Northlake, IL 60164 US
Sterling Engineering has partnered with a growing manufacturing client in the Maywood area on bringing on a Customer Service Rep to join their growing team. This company is a manufacturer of food packaging and they are growing through an exciting period of growth. This company is known for its culture, competitive pay, and great opportunity for growth. They are on a temporary hybrid schedule.
- Manage customer accounts to deliver exceptional service and grow the business.
- Respond to customer communications by phone or email to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Quote charges to customers for goods and services based on approved pricing structure.
- Process purchase orders for delivery.
- Coordinate with Sales Team, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Shipping, and Traffic departments to execute timely deliveries including expedited shipments.
- Coordinate with Finance Department regarding related service requests.
- Bachelors Preferred
- At least 3 years of customers service experience
- One year of manufacturing experience needed
- Experience with ERP systems