Customer Service Coordinator
Chicago, IL 60632 US
Location: Chicago, IL 60632
- Communicate with customer service regarding customer request including
- Expedite requests
- Changes and order cancellations
- Delivery information
- Lead – times for potential orders
- Produce daily production schedule based on customer requirements, capacity restraints, manufacturing standards, material availability and distribute daily work orders to Final Assembly Supervisors.
- Update Fabrication schedule with needed components due to
- Short lead- time coming out of Queue
- Inventory adjustments
- BOM errors or other changes to orders
- Parts orders
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”