Hammond, IN 46320 US
- Creating existing conditions drawings (base maps) from existing plans, GIS data, aerial imagery, field notes, utility records, property records, and survey data.
- Set up sheets, title blocks, notes, and details as part of an overall sheet set.
- Add annotation and dimensions to plans, details, and schematics.
- Modifying drawings as directed by Sr. Drafter, Designer, Engineer, and/or Coordinator
- Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) or certificate in Design and Drafting Technology preferred; or High School Diploma and hands-on experience in drafting
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or MicroStation software is a plus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information