Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 27.10 HOUR true
Vernon Hills, IL 60045 US
2023-02-22 2023-05-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: Ca364656221 Compensation: 27.10
Title: Copywriter (Hybrid)
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Contract to Hire
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
You’ll write and edit marketing copy that brings our brands’ stories to life, resonates with boaters and anglers, and stands out in the marine marketplace. You'll also have opportunities to assist in higher-level concepting for marketing campaigns. Creative Services is a growing team, and you’ll collaborate with a talented crew of designers, copywriters, project managers, partners, and clients to encourage consumers to get on the water with their products.
- Critically think through project briefs and customer journey to create engaging and appropriate messaging that fulfills our clients’ objectives
- Collaborate with your design partner on each project to build creative, cohesive campaigns
- Develop on-brand copy that engages boating, fishing, and watersports enthusiasts across digital and print channels (print ads, digital ads, web copy, catalogs, brochures, point-of-purchase displays, tradeshow displays and more)
- Review creative proofs for spelling, grammar, and overall quality according to our in-house style guides
- Build your knowledge of our audience (boaters, anglers, watersports enthusiasts), their interests, and the marine industry
- Assist with concept development for campaigns that stand out to consumers and fulfill our brands’ objectives and tell their stories
- 4+ years of experience in an advertising/marketing agency or in-house marketing department
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred but may be waived for candidates with relevant experience and exceptional portfolio
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information