Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 65873.60 YEAR true
Princeton, KY 42445 US
2023-05-03 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Technician Job Number: Js750200411 Compensation: $65873.60 / year
Title: Controls Technician
Location: Princeton, KY
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
- Maintains, calibrates, and repairs plant instruments and control devices.
- Performs preventive maintenance and regular maintenance of plant instrumentation and control devices.
- Performs troubleshooting, calibration, and repair of industrial control systems and metering devices used throughout the plant.
- Maintains records of maintenance, calibration, and repair activities, to include maintaining currency of as-built drawings.
- Maintains records of changes made to equipment programming and keeps files current on all programming terminals.
- Procures parts; maintains inventories of required stock levels, and keeps current records of stock inventories.
- Assists in the upgrade of existing electric/electronic controls, instrumentation, and metering systems.
- Follows established safety and environmental policies and procedures, and promotes continuous improvement of safety and environmental performance in the workplace.
- Uses and promotes the use of a computerized maintenance management system.
- Supports and assists mechanics in the performance of their duties.
- Provides electrical and electronic training to mechanics as needed.
- Prefer Technical Engineering Degree in Related Field or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prefer 3 to 5 years experience.
- Successful completion of required computer based skills test.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.