Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 110000 120000 YEAR true
Rochester Hills, MI 48309 US
2023-05-26 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Controls Engineering Job Number: Na628161525 Compensation: $110000-120000 / year
Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Saline, MI OR Rochester Hills, MI
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Under general supervision design, develop, and implement custom engineered solutions meeting customer product specifications and all industry and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively utilize various CAD programs to create simple models, and schematic drawings for designs.
- Technical expert for electrical controls, program logic controls, and troubleshooting.
- Drive all activities relating to ensuring existing and new equipment is built and running in accordance with specifications. Including the troubleshooting, debugging, start-up, and programming of all automated equipment and upgrades (Internal and/or external equipment).
- Provide sales support and technical evaluations at customers facilities as they relate to equipment integration.
- Provide installation support at customer sites and visit customer sites for sales support (25% of time).
- Assist sales in the quoting of systems as they relate to controls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product integrity issues with an appropriate sense of urgency and within required company timeframes. Supports VAVE and product transfers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree Electrical Engineering (BSEE), or equivalent work experience.
- Electrical emphasis on Controls with 5+ years’ experience in programming automated manufacturing control systems.
- Proficient with PLC ladder logic, Allen Bradley, and Siemens.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.