Kenosha, WI 53144 US
Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Kenosha, WI
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Design, program and debug custom automation equipment
- Automated control system design experience
- AutoCAD Electrical experience for schematic and pneumatic design
- PLC / HMI programming and troubleshooting experience - Allen Bradley
- Fanuc robot experience is a plus
- Vision system experience is a plus - Keyence preferred
- BS in Electrical Engineering preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel when necessary (5-10%)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.