Controls Engineer Detroit
Detroit, MI 48211 US
Job Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Pay Range: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
Our client, a leader in the electric vehicle industry, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their team as an Allen Bradley Programmer. In this role, you will be responsible for programming and maintaining state-of-the-art equipment to ensure smooth operations in a fast-paced production environment.
• Program Allen Bradley machines and get them up and running in a state-of-the-art facility. • Maintain and troubleshoot equipment to ensure smooth operation. • Collaborate with other members of the team to achieve production goals.
• General Motors standard experience. • Background in automation, OEM, or production environment. • Troubleshooting, PLC programming experience. • Willingness to work 60 hours per week.
• Competitive compensation package: $30-50/hour. • Opportunity to go home every other week (all expenses paid). • Two-week training provided to ensure success in the role. • Fast-paced hiring process with immediate start date. • Location: Detroit, MI
• 401(k). • 401(k) matching. • Dental insurance. • Flexible schedule. • Health insurance. • Life insurance. • Paid time off. • Retirement plan. • Vision insurance.
• 10 hour shift. • 12 hour shift. • Day shift. • Monday to Friday. • Weekend availability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be a part of shaping the future of transportation. If you are a team player with a passion for innovation, apply now for immediate consideration.