Continuous Improvement Engineer
Channahon, IL 60410 US
- Work closely with production and support personnel to develop and optimize process settings and document as Standard Operating procedures (SOP).
- Utilize engineering principles and data analysis to reduce variation in manufacturing processes, thereby improving operating efficiency in various parameters - rates, yields, downtime, cost, etc.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for process improvement
- Contribute to the culture and identifies opportunities to use principles and six sigma analyses to improve yields, downtime, cost
- Develops and implements innovative solutions; research and recommend new manufacturing technology.
- Problem Solving – methodically work to establish root cause of process variation
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies and lean manufacturing - Standardized Work, 5S, TPM, etc.
- Background in statistical process controls.
- Excellent communication skills - professional and effective interaction across all levels of personnel with the organization.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, PLC platforms, HMI, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erik Butzen is a skilled and compassionate Senior Recruiter passionate about empowering individuals to advance in their careers. With two years of dedicated service at Sterling, Erik has already significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
Having honed his expertise over five years in the field of recruiting, Erik possesses a deep understanding of the industry's intricacies. His journey began with the desire to assist individuals in finding opportunities that would propel their professional growth forward.
As a Senior Recruiter, Erik takes great pride in his ability to help people make meaningful advancements in their careers. Whether it's guiding a candidate through the interview process, providing valuable insights into the job market, or matching the right talent with the perfect role, Erik is committed to positively impacting the lives of those he interacts with.
One of Erik's most valuable pieces of advice to both hiring managers and fellow recruiters is to ask a lot of questions. Understanding the needs and expectations of both candidates and employers is essential to finding the best fit for both parties.