Construction Project Coordinator
Columbus, OH 00000 US
Location: Columbus, OH (Hybrid - must to local to area)
• Provide daily coordination of project activities as directed by project manager
• Assist project manager in the initiation, opening and closing of project management
• Assist in creation and execution of project execution plans and revise as appropriate to
meet changing needs and requirements
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope of services
• Provide updates to project documentation to project manager for review and final
• Update cost and schedule information in preparation for status reporting
• Assist in preparation for project reviews and quality assurance procedures
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
• Support project manager in providing regular forecast and expense updates to project
• Coordinate communication, both internal and external, including meetings, meeting
notes and action items
• Effectively pursue the execution and filing of project legal documents
• Develop client analyses and reports as needed
• May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary
• Manage / track all requests for seating and space needs
• Support alignment with planning values and guidelines
• Coordinate and plan any staff moves
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, Smartsheets, PowerPoint, and seating management
• Working knowledge of project planning and execution, coordinating and scheduling with
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. Will be working with high
level client stakeholders.
• Need to be able to communicate and uphold client standards / expectations
• Good customer service
• Good organization skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Andrea Edwards is a committed Technical Recruiter specializing in the Utilities Division at Sterling. With 2 years of impactful service in the recruitment field, Andrea's passion lies in guiding individuals to discover their forever careers, whether they are embarking on their professional journey or are seasoned senior-level professionals.
In her role as a Technical Recruiter, Andrea brings a deep understanding of the Utilities Division to her work, allowing her to expertly connect candidates with roles that align with their career goals and aspirations. Her commitment to understanding each candidate's unique path positions her as a trusted partner in their professional endeavors.
What Andrea enjoys most about her work is the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with people, whether they are just starting in their careers or are senior-level professionals. She derives immense satisfaction from helping individuals find roles that resonate with their goals and lead them toward their forever careers.
Andrea's advice to job seekers is rooted in authenticity and confidence. She understands that interviews can be daunting but encourages candidates to be themselves and show confidence. Andrea firmly believes that authenticity and self-assuredness can leave a lasting impression and play a pivotal role in securing opportunities.