Getzville, NY 14068 US
- Process Commissioning Engineer has overall responsibility and is answerable for all commissioning activities in relation to their specific assignment
- Responsible for implementing the energies, utilities for powering MCC panels and control cabinets
- Responsible for the instrumentation setup and troubleshooting any mechanical, hydraulic, thermal and electrical failure.
- They are responsible for starting the plants up including the utilities and for checking that the contractual performances are met from physical and process standpoints.
- Accountable for enabling the customer to start their first production with a plant cleaned, sterile (if required) and secured (qualified) from a process perspective.
- They support the software engineer during operational (functional) qualification (OQ) and the customer during their performances qualification (PQ) and train the operators
- Process Commissioning Engineer attends any meeting on the Commissioning Team Leader demand.They proceed with weekly commissioning reviews and sends a weekly report to the Commissioning Team Leader.
- Having previous experiences in commissioning processes in the food industry
- Having previous and strong experience in engineering (design and / or construction and/or commissioning) food processes (wet, liquid and/or dry) within food and beverage industry
- Anticipating, identifying, assessing and addressing potential or actual events and items that may impact positively or negatively on project delivery or benefits realization
- Reviewing and reporting on all aspects of project progress through the timely and accurate collection, maintenance and dissemination of project information to stakeholders
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”