· The Collections and Credit Representative is responsible for the management of their assigned
· accounts receivable portfolio. This includes collections, customer account reconciliations,
· appropriate matching of credits, maintenance of the AR aging and overall accurate reporting
· Collection on delinquent receivables in a firm but flexible fashion.
· Maintain continuous and professional contact with customers regarding pending
· payments, issues with orders, and other request by phone and by email.
· Communicate and follow up effectively with sales department and management
· regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
· Handle collection problems in order to eliminate the need for outside collection efforts.
· Maintains accurate credit and collection files; maintains electronic collection notes for
· Follow internal control procedures to safeguard and protect company assets.
· Assist with departmental reports, paperwork, projects, filing, cash posting, and other
· miscellaneous departmental tasks as determined by department head.
Required education and experience:
· Associates Degree or some college preferred
· 1 – 3 years’ experience in commercial credit/collections.
· Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in Excel.
· Prior exposure to manufacturing environment ideal.
· Exemplary customer care skills.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong computer skills.