Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 36.36 54.55 HOUR true
Change Plan Coordinator
North Chicago, IL 60064 US
2023-05-19 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Administrative Job Number: NG544358519 Compensation: $36.36-54.55 / hour
Change Plan Coordinator Job Description
- Initiating Change Plans (CP) for the Global Packaging organization.
- Populating the Change Plan sections with guidance from the project lead /packaging SME & cross-functional team (CFT).
- Participate in all CFT meetings scheduled by the project lead related to gathering details for the change plan sections. Understand the CP process to inform the project lead on the status of the change plan as it goes through stages of initiation, drafting, CFT review, CRB review, routing/approval, and closure.
- Attending CP change review board (CRB) meetings and addressing any gaps highlighted as part of those meetings. This means following up with CFT members on open CRB change plan items.
- Submitting the CP for review to the appropriate CRB. Track and perform follow-ups with approvers when CP is routing.
- Perform hand-off back to the project lead to ensure that follow-up with engineers on completing tasks is done as part of routine project meetings.
- Other tasks may be related to supplier changes, change plan management, coordination of meetings between the CFT to get clarification on CP materials, and project support as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent technical experience plus demonstrated competence, with 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Strong team leadership, organizational efficiencies and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with ability to build strong interfaces with a broad spectrum of personnel at all levels of the organizations.
- Listens to and understands others’ points of view and articulates tactfully and respectfully one’s own perspective orally, in writing, and in presentations.
- Interacts well with diverse groups and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Must be able to take very technical topics and create descriptions that are easily understood
- Possesses interpersonal skills to negotiate and reconcile differences with limited direct authority
- Excellent teamwork and ability to function across multiple areas of the business
- Highly organized and the ability to keep a schedule in a dynamic work environment.
- Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or similar GMP-regulated industry.
- Experience using Soltraqs software