Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 40 50 HOUR true
Location: Hackettstown, NJ
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 US
2023-05-26 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Other Professional Job Number: Hd412866424 Compensation: $40-50 / hour
Title: Category Manager
Location: Hackettstown, NJ
Hire Type: Contract
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
As a contract employee of Sterling, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
The contractor in this role will work closely with procurement operations associates to perform analysis, ensure system requirements are met, and conform to processes. They will support the creation of a distribution strategy and assist in its implementation across 11 sites.
- Taking ownership of commercial process execution
- Working with a consultant to gather necessary internal and external supplier data
- Conducting RFX activities and analysis, verifying Distributor inputs in RFX documentation
- Setting up review sessions with Distributors and creating review session templates
- Supporting cross-functional interview processes
- Creating templates for reward and risk and operation in conjunction with sourcing teams
- Supporting award recommendations and creating implementation project plans
- Identifying risks and gaps in the implementation process
- Working with a cross-functional team to drive and track all changes
- Creating or implementing deliverable KPIs
- Ideal candidates are tech-savvy with a strong desire to learn, excellent team players, and have over 3 years of procurement experience with good stakeholder interaction skills.
- Previous contracting experience is preferred but not required.
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Word, Teams, Excel, Outlook, and SAP knowledge is preferred.
- This role would be a great steppingstone for a high-quality MCS Associate with aspirations for commercial operations.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.