CRM / PMS Integration Support, Implementation, and Learning Coordinator
Chicago, IL 60606 US
Title: CRM / PMS Integration Support, Implementation, and Learning Coordinator
Locations: Fully Remote, Continental US
Duration and hire type: Contract, 9+ Months
We are looking for a global CRM/ PMS Integration Support, Implementation, and Learning Coordinator to join our global Sales and Events operations team to deploy and onboard the integration of CRM and PMS systems.
The CRM/ PMS Integration Support, Implementation, and Learning Coordinator is critical in helping our hotels globally and the regional/corporate teams in installing the CRM/PMS integration. This position will be responsible for several aspects of system implementation, system maintenance, standard operating procedures, and operationalizing system processes. This will include updating documentation content (SOPs, user guides, quick reference guides, translations, etc.)
This position will collaborate and directly support the Global Sales and Events Training and Operations team as well as the Global Support team. Preferred experience for this position includes Envision or other CRM, Reserve, and Opera, as well as fluency in a second language outside of English.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Envision and Opera experience preferred
• Support of Envision, PRIO, IDeaS, Reserve, RMT, Opera in communication, training, and documentation
• Implementing system enhancements (existing or future system): Updating standard operating procedures and operationalizing system processes. This includes working on emails, connect articles, SOPs, user guides, quick reference guides, translations, etc.
• Coordination of implementation checklists to assist and guide hotels through pre, mid, and post-implementation,
• Coordination of training for all related systems including participant registration, follow-up, guidance and generating completion reports.
• Technically skilled in managing all sales systems. These include but are not limited to Envision PRIO, RESERVE, and Opera.
• Requires understanding of sales systems and implementation of processes
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in coordinator-level position in hotel industry sales events and/or revenue management systems discipline
• Minimum of 2 years involved in a dynamic team environment
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in Microsoft Office suite of applications and related data management systems
Overview: Sterling Engineering / Staffing has a rich history of delivering top talent to our clients. We are a nationwide Staffing Firm with over 100 clients and works primarily with Fortune 1000 corporations.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.