Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 26.00 HOUR true
CNC Set Up
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
2023-02-02 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Machinist Job Number: KO535765112 Compensation: 26.00
Title: CNC Set up
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
As a contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- 2 years minimum experience working on CNC machines.
- Knowledge and ability to properly interpret customer drawings, GD&T, work instructions, and in-process inspection plans.
- Utilize CNC programs, set up tools, fixtures, work zeros and set up machines with first piece approval.
- Ability to use measuring tools including, but not limited to, micrometers, calipers, thread gages, bore gages, dial and test indicators and height gages.
- Ability to mount and load tooling, fixtures, vises, jaws and touch off all tooling, set offsets and set work zeros.
- Work with QC to get the first piece approved and in-process inspection plans in place. Request all inspection or set up gages required to check parts at the machine.
- Ability to produce a first piece inspection part.
- Basic trouble shooting of speeds & feeds, tool application and wear.
- Ability to train operators to run and inspect parts approved for production.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information #NS