Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 36.06 43.27 HOUR true
Bensenville, IL 60106 US
2023-05-24 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Machinist Job Number: NA9025752418 Compensation: $36.06-43.27 / hour
Sterling Engineering has partnered with a growing company in the metals space on bringing on a Project Engineer to join their growing team. This company is known for its plentiful growth opportunities, and its up to date equipment. Sterling has placed people within this company before and they have spoken volumes about the company's opportunities, and culture.
- Salary For Role: $70-90k
- Great Benefits
- Plentiful Growth Opportunities
- Exceptional Culture
- Top-Tier Equipment/Machines
*Company cannot relocate or provide sponsorship at this time.
Overview of Role:
- Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with the 3D models and blueprints.
- Use MasterCAM to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications.
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
- Specify tools required to cut the extruded plastic and program machines accordingly.
- At least an AS in an Engineering/Technology/Manufacturing related field
- MasterCam experience strongly preferred, will consider any CAM experience
- Experience/Knowledge of CNC equipment
- Experience in CAD
- Metal Fabrication experience preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.