Aurora, IL 60506 US
Sterling Engineering is a growing Chicagoland recruiting firm that specializes in placing top talent. We have partnered with a growing manufacturer of outdoor furniture on bringing in 3 CNC Programmers to join their growing team. This will be a good opportunity to step into a well-rounded, exceptionally run organization that provides various professional, and financial growth opportunities.
Location: Montgomery, IL (Near Aurora)
Salary: 60-92k is the sweet spot, could be wiggle room
PTO: 3 Weeks
Skills Needed: CNC Programming, Mastercam knowledge preferred
- Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with the 3D models and blueprints.
- Use MasterCAM to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications.
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
- Specify tools required to cut the extruded plastic and program machines accordingly.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Previous experience working as a CNC programmer.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings, blueprints, and 3D models.
- Extensive experience with CAM software. MaserCAM experience a plus.