Winston Salem, NC 27107 US
- 1st, 7AM – 3:30PM (Monday – Friday, some Saturdays for OT)
- 2nd, 3PM – 11:30PM (Monday – Friday, some Saturdays for OT)
- 3rd, 11PM – 7AM (Sunday – Thursday, some Fridays for OT)
- Operates various machines as part of the production process
- Operate manual machines including horizontal mills, engine lathes, and manual grinders to produce motor parts and axles
- Use precision gauges and instruments such as micrometers to determine and follow customers specifications
- Maintain specifications by observing, drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations
- Take measurements, detect malfunctions, troubleshoot processes, adjust and reprogram controls, sharpen and replace worn tools
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts
- High school diploma
Meet Your Recruiter
Kajal Patel is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Transportation industry. With a successful track record at Sterling and a wealth of experience spanning five years in the recruitment field, Kajal is a driving force in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Transportation sector, Kajal understands the nuances of the industry and the unique demands it entails. Her experience and insights enable her to guide candidates and clients effectively, ensuring a seamless match that benefits all parties involved.
With her experience, Kajal has developed a keen understanding of the recruitment landscape. Her advice to never ghost potential employers and maintain open communication with recruiters is a testament to her professionalism and dedication. Kajal recognizes that such practices can impact immediate opportunities and future prospects, potentially hindering one's career growth.