CNC Machine Operator
Alorton, IL 62207 US
- 1st Shift – Monday – Thursday, 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM and 6.5 hours on Friday but paid for 7 hours
- Machine steel parts and rail according to specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Use digital calipers to insure accuracy
- Comply with all safety procedures
- Operate overhead cranes
- Requires high school diploma/GED or equivalent education and experience required
- Minimum of 6 months machine operator experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to read and write legibly and complete production reports with accuracy
- Must be able to read and use tape measure
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to inspect rail using measuring devices
- Must be quality oriented and a team player
- Must have a complete understanding of safe work practices
Meet Your Recruiter
Kajal Patel is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Transportation industry. With a successful track record at Sterling and a wealth of experience spanning five years in the recruitment field, Kajal is a driving force in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Transportation sector, Kajal understands the nuances of the industry and the unique demands it entails. Her experience and insights enable her to guide candidates and clients effectively, ensuring a seamless match that benefits all parties involved.
With her experience, Kajal has developed a keen understanding of the recruitment landscape. Her advice to never ghost potential employers and maintain open communication with recruiters is a testament to her professionalism and dedication. Kajal recognizes that such practices can impact immediate opportunities and future prospects, potentially hindering one's career growth.