CAS Compliance Coordinator
Batavia, IL 60510 US
Location: Batavia, IL
- Develop and implement a compliance program to ensure that our organization complies with all relevant regulatory requirements related to the submission and maintenance of the CAS Disclosure Statement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify potential compliance risks related to the CAS Disclosure Statement and develop solutions to mitigate those risks.
- Conduct periodic self-assessments to ensure that compliance policies and procedures related to the CAS Disclosure Statement are being followed.
- Develop and maintain a testing plan to ensure that the CAS Disclosure Statement testing processes are effective and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the DOE Financial Handbook trends and regulations related to the CAS Disclosure Statement.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate employees on compliance policies and procedures related to the CAS Disclosure Statement.
- Ensure that all incidents of non-compliance related to the CAS Disclosure Statement are promptly reported, investigated, and addressed.
- Represent the organization in interactions with regulatory agencies related to the CAS Disclosure Statement.
- Train the OCFO staff as well as our customers and partners on compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as law, business, Finance, or compliance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a compliance role.
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to the submission and maintenance of the CAS Disclosure Statement.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.