Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 137500 YEAR true
C++ Embedded Engineer
Deefield, IL 60015 US
2023-02-28 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Number: Ca15239628 Compensation: 137500
Position: Embedded C++ Engineer
Location: Deerfield, IL – onsite 3-5 days a week as needed
Please Note: This position is NOT open for third-party representation (C2C) or sponsorship currently.
I am looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with Embedded C and C++ professional coding experience. You will be joining a global new product development team with IoT and embedded products, maintaining firmware and applications on multiple platforms and products.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of professional work experience coding Embedded C and C++ within an RTOS, multithreaded environment.
- Implemented multi-threaded applications on RTOS?
- Designed using ARM processors such as the Cortex-M7 STM32H7?
- Worked on an IAR Integrated Development Environment?
- Worked with SMX® RTOS by Micro Digital?
- Created GUI Design in an embedded environment using Tara Systems Embedded Wizard?
- Implemented the network stack, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, HTTPS, Sockets, in an embedded system?
- Implemented Bluetooth Audio from an embedded system?
- Designed and programmed device drivers?
- Designed and programmed Vehicle Communication Protocols?
- Edited, compiled, and debugged software using CodeWarrior?
- Designed microprocessors from the Motorola family architecture?
- GUI Design in an embedded environment using PEG?
This role is for an Embedded Software Engineer to be onsite 3-5 days a week as needed in the Deerfield, Il area. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity that is NOT open for sponsorship currently.
Overview: Sterling Engineering / Staffing has a rich history of delivering top talent to our clients. We are a nationwide Staffing Firm with over 100 clients and work primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.