Business Systems Analyst
Chicago, IL 60606 US
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Hybrid, Chicago, IL (preferred)
Job Type: Contract
I have a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Business Systems Analyst to formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and understanding business systems, technology, and industry requirements.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you develop/modify moderately complex information systems, including analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic and workflows as necessary to automate/optimize processes through third-party applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of IT experience, preferably in a Global organization
- 3+ years of experience with relevant applications
- 3+ years of case tracking systems experience, such as ServiceNow
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, both domestic and global.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, and task/process/workflow analysis.
- Perform hands-on system configuration and development/scripting as needed
- Develop test plans and performs application testing for configuration or system-related changes
- Coordinate module patches, bundles, and upgrades, including testing, documentation, and implementation with all stakeholders
- Audit policies and controls related to the area of scope to ensure legal requirements are met and provide a plan for compliance as necessary
- Identify opportunities to improve systems through automation, process re-engineering, and new/improved features
- Develop/deliver/maintain end-user training and system documentation as needed
- May serve as Project Manager for small projects
- Provide production support, application maintenance, and documentation for global systems within the scope of responsibility.
Sterling Engineering / Staffing has a rich history of delivering top talent to our clients. We are a nationwide Staffing Firm with over 100 clients and work primarily with Fortune 1000 corporations.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.