Automation Technician III
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035 US
- Read, interpret, and follow assembly drawings to identify component parts and ensure the correct build sequence.
- Assemble machines or multi-systems according to drawings and/or verbal instructions.
- Conduct testing and fit and function tests on assembled parts to ensure their proper functioning.
- Collaborate with the team to finalize the assembly of large production systems.
- Work alongside project managers, customers, designers, leads, and programmers to resolve technical issues and deliver fully functional systems to the customer.
- Assist in the teardown and installation of equipment when necessary.
- Occasional travel (approximately 0-20%) to support project requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in mechanical and electrical build or maintenance on production machinery.
- Associate Technical Degree or relevant experience in an automation/manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of mechanical drawings, electrical diagrams, schematics, pneumatics, and general assembly procedures is beneficial.
- Tools: A minimum set of basic hand tools is required for this role.
If you possess the required experience and expertise and are eager to take on exciting challenges in the field of automation, we encourage you to apply!