Automation Engineer (Siemens)
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
Title: Automation Engineer (Siemens)
Location: Onsite in New Berlin, WI
Hire Type: Direct hire
- The Automation Engineering Automation Engineer works with the Engineered-to-Order and Modernization groups to support our customers by implementing Warehouse Management System software and hardware solutions that satisfy the contract.
- Customizing of crane controls using existing software modules and standards from global automation engineering for various applications if they are proven to work and meet our customer’s needs.
- Shall have BSEE; a Master’s in software/electrical/automation is preferred
- 5 to 10 years of programming in Siemens
- Good communication skills with customers.
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 25%
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.