Cleveland, OH 44127 US
- Using AutoCad software to design and create new drawings and maintain existing drawings
- Using Autodesk Inventor to create and maintain 3D models
- Using MS Excel and Word to create and maintain department related spreadsheets and documents including but not limited to Engineering Change Notices, perform calculations, backlog reports
- Using Infor LN MRP system to create and maintain Bill of Materials
- Working with department Engineers to create drawings and Bill of Materials to meet project deadlines
- Working with customers to meet their design and material specifications
- Working with customers and internal management to meet deadlines
- Communicating with all departments and all levels of personnel in the organization, including spending time on the production floor to learn the products and the operation
- Position will report to Engineering Supervisor
- Some travel to customer sites may be required as experience level increases in position
- An Associate’s degree or higher in a related field, or its equivalent in a combination of formal education and direct work experience
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCad, Microsoft Office software; Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor or similar 3D modeling software
- Geometry and Trigonometry math skills
- The ability to use gauges, tape measures, calipers, etc.
- General knowledge of how a manufacturing shop functions
- General knowledge of metals including strength of materials; castings; welding
- A detail-oriented mindset
- The ability to multi-task different requests throughout the week
- The ability to take direction and work as a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
Meet Your Recruiter
Kajal Patel is a dedicated Technical Recruiter specializing in the Transportation industry. With a successful track record at Sterling and a wealth of experience spanning five years in the recruitment field, Kajal is a driving force in talent acquisition.
As a Technical Recruiter in the Transportation sector, Kajal understands the nuances of the industry and the unique demands it entails. Her experience and insights enable her to guide candidates and clients effectively, ensuring a seamless match that benefits all parties involved.
With her experience, Kajal has developed a keen understanding of the recruitment landscape. Her advice to never ghost potential employers and maintain open communication with recruiters is a testament to her professionalism and dedication. Kajal recognizes that such practices can impact immediate opportunities and future prospects, potentially hindering one's career growth.