Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 45.00 HOUR true
Assurance and Operational Excellence Manager (3/23)
Batavia, IL 60510 US
2023-03-09 2023-04-22 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Executive/ Management Job Number: Na57558438 Compensation: 45.00
Title: Operational Excellence Manager
Location: Batavia, IL
Hire Type: 1 year contract to direct hire with full benefits
- Responsible for functional and cultural change management withing the OCFO in order to achieve operational efficiency and excellence.
- Be responsible for functional owners in the development and maintenance of the compliance of the Finance and Procurement Systems.
- Partner with other Senior Leaders in the consistent application of policies and practices department-wide to assure compliance with prescribed practices.
- Identify the need for new or amended policies and procedures to ensure that Lab objectives are optimally met.
- Keep apprised of changing laws, regulations, standards, and Department of Energy (DOE) Orders and effects changes as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply chain, engineering, Finance or Economics and 7+ years of proven experience.
- Experience supporting the procurement requirements of large scientific projects and Laboratory operations.
- Effective communication skills and supervisory experience.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.