Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 42500 YEAR true
Wood Dale, IL 60191 US
2023-03-03 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Machine Builder Job Number: KB5239503224 Compensation: 42500
Title: Assembly Technician
Location: Wood Dale, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire - $40-$45k per year depending on experience.
- The technical knowledge required by the role must be identified in order to cover the role successfully (these skills will be a "mirror" of the activities listed above, which will also be reported in the "Task" column). The individual activities listed in the previous table, for which the relevant competence is required, must be written; The expected levels for each of the listed competences must be defined:
- 1) "basic competence": basic ability / knowledge; basic theoretical and practical-operational skills in execution following standard procedures; no autonomy;
- 2) "operational competence": theoretical and general ability / knowledge; the person is able to understand the fundamental aspects and follow standard processes; minimum operating autonomy;
- 3) "accomplished competence": complete knowledge / ability. The person is able to follow standard processes; complete operational autonomy;
- 4) "advanced competence": advanced and in-depth competence / ability; the person is also able to transfer the competence and is pro-activity in carrying out the standard processes also proposing improvements;
- 5) "consolidated competence": competence / capacity of competence without any limit; total autonomy. It represents a theoretical and operational reference and tends to improve and devise new processes.
- 1] The skills of knowing how to be, personal characteristics, attitudes in the workplace and the relational methods necessary for the person in order to play the role successfully (Max. 4 soft skills) must be defined. See example list attached. The expected levels for each of the person's soft skills envisaged by the role must be defined according to the following measurement scale:
- 1) "minimum level";
- 2) "basic level";
- 3) "accomplished level";
- 4) "advanced level";
- 5) "consolidated level".
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.