Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 34.00 HOUR true
Assembly Supervisor - Enclosures
Itasca, IL 60143 US
2023-02-22 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Technician Job Number: PR751164222 Compensation: 34.00
Assembly Supervisor Job Duties
Assembly supervisors typically have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Supervising other staff members and providing training to ensure that they are able to perform their duties successfully
- Overseeing work site safety and making sure all safety protocols are followed
- Communicating with team members about production schedules, materials needed, etc.
- Conducting periodic inspections to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Monitoring the progress of production processes to ensure that they are running smoothly
- Ensuring that all safety equipment is in good working order such as hard hats, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.
- Scheduling shifts and shifts changes according to requirements