Downers Grove, United States 60516 US
Position: Application Developer
Duration: 12+ months
Location: 100% REMOTE in the U.S.
I am looking for an Application Developer with SharePoint on-prem experience and development in C#.NET, Python and PHP to work within the Content Management team.
Upon joining this team you will be developing a an object tracking solution during the manufacturing process of an object. You will also assist in the development of a custom in-house ASP.NET solution.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Gather and qualify business requirement and create the technical requirement document
- Develop and track workflow applications
- Develop Python front-end solutions
- Assist on other projects to include searching frontends and developing out an in-house event management system
- Visual Studio
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Did you know about becoming an owner in Sterling? As a Sterling W2 hourly contract employee, you can join a team that offers exceptional benefits, paid holidays, PTO, the ability to join the 401K and be an owner in the company by becoming part of the ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)? If so, Sterling Engineering / Staffing could be your future home.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.